Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Besties


This past month, we got to go to my home town of San Diego and Mila got to meet my friends and family.
Additionally, she got to meet her bestest friend in the whole world: Cece!

Here are the two in their first ever photo session. 
I decided to keep the entire sequence because it is just too cute and the action is adorable.






 "Stay back, Mila, I'll check out this big black flashing box and see if it is safe"

 Speaking of besties...

It was so amazing to get to spend time with Angie and Cece (and Jerry too, of course)!
We have known each other since we were 12 and now we are hanging out with our own little girls.
Angie was so wonderful throughout the pregnancy. She was 3 months ahead of me and offered advice, guidance, and hilarious stories that I cherished and really needed.

Having her meet Mila and having our girls meet was really incredible!

1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest thing ever!! I miss you so much and can't wait to get the girls together again!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete