Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nursery Inspiration


So, basically, the theme for the nursery will be a sort of hot air balloon/kite theme

Below are some of the inspirations and thoughts...

 In this, I love a lot of the colors and the bold black and white accent.
 We won't have nearly as much white but we are planning on having light grey walls with very colorful accents


This is sort of the hyper-bold version of the colors scheme 
I love the aqua with coral and yellow- but there is a definite need for some stripes and I think this is too much color on the walls 


We love this sort of print for a collage of wall art.
 Think subtle walls with bold,colorful accents. We would make these ourselves and make sure to use colors we like. 


I LOVE this idea! 
Obviously, it would be a little odd to have a random fox hanging out, so I am thinking of trying to make this basic idea but as a hot air balloon.
 It would be such a cute lamp for the dresser/changing table. 


Another really fun DIY project!
I am trying to find the right mobile, but I think it could be cute to make something like this in our color scheme... 
we shall see how craft I am feeling 


More wall art inspiration!
I love the way the kite strings dangle
We also talked about incorporating more of the triangle flags into the design 


SHE NEEDS THIS TO PLAY IN!!!
I love this so much and would love for someone (who is feeling crafty)
 to make one for our little lady
using much brighter colors, of course! 


This is more fem than I am thinking 
especially as we want more corals than pinks (this will NOT be a pink child)
But the color scheme is pretty close to what we are thinking
(also minus the ruffles) 



More fun wall decor!
I love the pops of color!
We are thinking of using canvas and these things (embroidery hoops??) for all of the wall art 


Minus the animals, another fun way to incorporate color/pattern


No comments:

Post a Comment