Thursday, April 4, 2013

Week 21



How far along?  21 weeks and 5 days
Size of Baby? the size of a large carrot (how random is that?)-- about 10.5 inches long
Maternity clothes?  indeed.  At this point, there is no denying this belly. I am very obviously pregnant.
Sleep: We are back to having to get up in the middle of the night to pee. Horray.
Best moment this week: On Monday, my mom, Austin, and I were sitting around and I felt her kicking so I pressed against the spot with my hand. Suddenly, I felt her kick with my hand! Austin put his hand in the same spot and felt it too! My mom even got a nice kick to the hand! She is kicking more and more everyday (which actually makes getting through class somewhat uncomfortable) but it is exciting to have her movements be so real!
We also went clothes shopping and got our little lady some really cute outfits!
Missing anything:  Not getting so easily winded. Also, having a more stable center of gravity.
Movement: see comments on best moment of the week.
 Food cravings: none really this week. I am thirsty all the time but that has been normal throughout this pregnancy.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.
Gender Predictions:  GIRL!!!! It was so wonderful getting to see her cute little face (she was sleeping during the ultrasound-- in a position I tend to sleep in, I might add)
Belly Button in or out? incredibly shallow but holding strong.
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy. I admit that this changing body is a bit of a challenge for me as I have so recently lost so much weight and was finally feeling pretty confident about my body...and now I look like I am smuggling a ball under my shirt. But I am happy that she is growing steadily and also that the weight seems to be totally contained to my belly 
Looking forward to: sleeping in tomorrow.


Austin’s weekly reflection:
Sleep? fantastic
Best moment of the week? feeling her kick!
Food cravings? ice cream!
Looking forward to: being able to see her kick and not just feel it!

Here are some of the cute clothes we got for our little lady!



little overalls!
cutest little shorts EVER!!
romper time!!
I LOVE this little apple outfit

And here is our happy little fam...with Fernando's feet rested firmly on his baby sister 
(and my boob)



No comments:

Post a Comment