Friday, June 21, 2013

Showering in San Diego!!!

While home in San Diego, I was lucky enough to have TWO baby showers!!

The first was hosted by my dear friend Erin
and the second was hosted the next morning by my three surrogate moms: Patti, Sharon, and Betty
I felt so loved and had an amazing time!!! 

Here are some pics!!

#1 Picnic Fun!!


 Angie, being candid

 Erin was kind enough to not only host a shower, but also to give Angie and I clothes that her beautiful twins have already outgrown

 Kerry and Deanna

 My other Erin... I haven't seen her in years and was so thrilled to get some Erin/Sarah time!


 Me and Savannah

 Me and my darling Naomi

 Steph, me, and Raina

 a serious moment with Kimbra 

 I normally hate baby shower games, but Angie did an AWESOME job of picking ones that were super fun!


 Naomi (above) and Deanna (below) enjoying the smores! Mmmm

 I mean, come on! Naomi makes eating a smore look like a romantic photo shoot. Damn, girl!

 Gilmore Girls!!! (that was our college dorm)



 Stanley made a perfectly well-behaved appearance, of course

Everyone loved my ring!!

Naomi and her unintentionally racist Playdough creation

 Me with the beautiful and awesome hostess!
Thank you, Erin, for a PERFECT shower!!



#2 A Baby Book Brunch


 I had no voice and thus brought a white board to communicate...
However, it turns out that I can whisper a LOT faster than I can write


Cary, making a wish for Mila on a swaddle blanket

hand-gestured and smirks

Cassie and Jackie


My three bonus moms:
Patti, Sharon, and Betty

 I was allowing Cassie to worship me


Organic butt butter
It smelled so good


 My whole family decorated either diaper covers, onesies, or burp cloths!
This one is a diaper cover butt monster made by my oldest brother, Josh

My mom, the event photographer, kept getting distracted and chatted away...
This was me telling her to focus and not distract the rest of the class, I mean, group.

Me and my mama, the chatterbox

Me and the hostesses!

 I have known this girl since before I could talk/walk
We used to get into a LOT of trouble at daycare. A LOT.

 I love my mama
 





 It was an amazing visit home and I am so happy/thankful that I got to go!
I felt so loved and supported and could not have asked for better showers
or better friends/family, for that matter!

I love you all!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment