Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Week 31



How far along?  31 weeks and 4 days
Size of Baby? We found out today that she is about the size she should be at 32.5 weeks and weighs 4.6 lbs! WHOA
Maternity clothes?  Indeed.
Sleep: Okay... I still need to pee in the middle of the night, but I can sometimes make it through. The new development is that my hips and shoulders hurt from the weird weight and I wake up with totally numb hands.
Best moment this week: Well, last week I got the OFFICIAL go-ahead to fly to San Diego!!!! I was so thrilled!! The doctor also said that, aside from the previa and miss Mila being breech (this girl wanted me to have a c section no matter what), we are both super healthy and doing perfectly! Horray!!! We had an ultrasound this morning, but didn't get to see her face because of how she was sleeping. Oh well.
            We also FINALLY got a tentative date for the c-section (which I am not sharing with the whole internet world as it seems like bad luck) but I am really happy about that!!!

Oh... and we got engaged last week!!!! But that is for another post!

Missing anything:  Being able to walk around without getting sore feet!!!
Movement: ALL THE TIME.
Food cravings: Nope. But don't worry, I shall stuff myself full of Mexican and Greek food this weekend!!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not at all.
Gender: WHOA-man
Labor Signs: Not in the slightest.
Symptoms:  some back pain (I REALLY want a massage), sometimes swollen feet, sore feet, sleep issues, sometimes sore hips...
Belly Button in or out?  At this point, I look like a being who was not born from humans. There is nothing there, nothing at all.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy as a clam.
Looking forward to: LAST DAY OF SUMMER SESSION TOMORROW!!!!! I cannot express how thrilled I am to be able to go to San Diego on Friday!! When the trip was first discussed, it seemed so far away and, to be honest, so unlikely. I never thought I would get permission to go and I never thought we would make it this long without issue. I am soooooo excited to see my family and friends!!!!


Austin’s weekly reflection:
Sleep? FANTASTIC
Best moment of the week? I would say the ultrasound, but it sucked to not see her face. It was great to see that she is doing well and is healthy: strong heartbeat and we saw her femur.
Food cravings? Smores.

Looking forward to: Being done with math and FINALLY being able to give Sarah and Mila my undivided attention!

1 comment:

  1. Accident victims residing in or around Denver do well to make sure that Denver personal
    injury attorney is actually a Denver personal injury lawyer who is licensed by the Colorado State Bar Association. Lawyers that represent injured individuals generally do not also defend
    in personal injury lawsuits. So far, no decision regarding an appeal has been made.


    Feel free to surf to my page: Neinstein and Associates

    ReplyDelete