Monday, July 22, 2013

Week 37



How far along?  37 weeks 2 days
Size of Baby? according to websites, about 6.5 pounds and 19 inches long. I guess we will find out for certain tomorrow!
Maternity clothes?  yup
Sleep: Not last night and certainly not tonight... or ever again.
Best moment this week: I cannot believe we are here. We have made it to full term (which no one was totally sure would happen)... and tomorrow we finally get to meet our little girl. It is so surreal.
Missing anything:  bending, being able to move around freely...
Movement: She has been doing some yoga to prepare for her arrival tomorrow.
 Food cravings: sushi, melon, my mom brought me some Lolitas burritos (amazing), but honestly am too nervous to really think about food all that much
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nervousness for tomorrow
Gender: DIVA
Labor Signs: some Braxton Hicks contractions
Symptoms:  Swollen and waddling
Belly Button in or out?  flat as a pancake.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy but definitely feeling the anxiousness and nerves taking over.

Looking forward to: I have wanted to be a mom as long as I can remember, and I honestly never thought it would happen. I can't believe she will be here in less than 15 hours. I can't wait to see her and meet her and hold her... I am so overwhelmed with every emotion that I don't think I can really explain how I am feeling. July 23rd is going to be the craziest and best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment