Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fernando: Terrifier of Unborn Babies


I was sitting quietly on the couch and reading. Austin was outside digging a trench (and subsequently hurt his back and had to crawl around-- he is now much better). ANYWAY, I was sitting peacefully and Fernando came in and cuddled with me on the couch.

For no apparent reason, out of nowhere, Fernando barked insanely loud and SCARED THE BABY!!!

I felt my entire uterus shift, like a jump and then tiny flail... I could just picture this teeny person, sleeping happily, and then BARK-- sheer terror!

It was one of the strangest sensations ever! I have definitely never felt anything like that and it took about 10 minutes for my belly to settle afterwards.

Scaring babies in-utero is pretty impressive. Way to go, Nando.

No comments:

Post a Comment