Thursday, March 28, 2013

Week 20



How far along?  20 weeks and 5 days
Size of Baby? about 10.5 inches from head to toe! the whole body is measured from now on!
Maternity clothes?  you had better believe it.
Sleep: school stress makes sleep difficult, as does a Fernando pressing his body up against your spine. Also, the baby moves a lot at night, which can make it tricky to get comfortable.
Best moment this week: my mom is here and gets to see my belly!! I told her that it looks different in person but I don't think she believed me. Also... tomorrow we FINALLY get to find out the sex!!!!! I can't wait!!
Missing anything:  eating all the sushi I want.
Movement: definitely! It moves around quite a bit after about 8pm and then usually around 11am. I have felt clear kicks that feel like finger pokes from inside. The other day, Austin got close to my belly and said excitedly, "Hey, baby!" and the baby instantly started moving all over the place.
 Food cravings: Lolitas Mexican... and my mom brought some to me!! Also, watermelon, vanilla cake, the usual delicious items.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nope.
Gender Predictions:  even Josh has admitted that he thinks it's a girl so that means that every single person that has made a prediction has predicted female. I am so curious to find out if people are right and to start really thinking of this little person by name! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

Symptoms:  I think I hate this question.
Belly Button in or out?  SHALLOW. I think I have another week, MAYBE TWO, left with any semblance of an actual normal belly button.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy.
Looking forward to: TOMORROW!!!!! If it is a boy, I have my eye on the cutest suit ever. If it is a girl, the rompers at Old Navy will have no idea what hit them!! Also, I can't wait to see how different the baby looks from the 10 week ultrasound!



Becky’s  weekly reflection:
Sleep? good, fine.
Best moment of the week? Coming to see Austin and Sarah and getting to see how happy they are...and seeing Sarah glow!
Food cravings? sangria.
Gender prediction? I have absolutely no idea. I never knew with my own children and don't know with this one, but I am going to be thrilled either way.
Looking forward to: tomorrow!! I am excited to find out the sex but also just to see the sonogram and getting to see it move around!!



Austin’s weekly reflection:
Sleep? Fantastic and wish I had more!
Best moment of the week? Picking up Becky at the airport! And finishing my math early!
Food cravings? Blizzards from DQ
Gender prediction? still a girl, along with everybody else.
Looking forward to: finding out the gender!!

1 comment:

  1. Woman. I cannot believe you have no posted sex yet. SPILL! :D

    ReplyDelete