Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week 18


see? eyebrows.

How far along?  18 weeks and 4 days
Size of Baby? From head to butt, the size of a green pepper!
Maternity clothes? maternity jeans and leggings. I also have developed a slight addiction to maternity clothes shopping… I hope for this to change to baby shopping once we know the sex.
Sleep: uncomfortable lately. I make it through the night but have some trouble getting comfortable as my back has been hurting and Fernando wants to sleep where my legs need to go.
Best moment this week: this week (spring break) has been really wonderful for me in terms of getting to sleep and relax a bit. But one of the best moments was when Fernando scared the baby and it jumped/moved around. So surreal but really awesome!
Missing anything:  funky cheeses and having a large wardrobe.
Movement: more and more every day! Apparently, he or she scares easily too!
 Food cravings: watermelon, fruit in general, and I am starting to think more and more about carne asada, but since none is available, I shall just stuff my face with melon.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  not really.
Gender Predictions:  I don’t know and it is killing me!!! Week 20 cannot come fast enough!!
Symptoms:  belly getting bigger and bigger
Belly Button in or out?  In and funny
Happy or Moody most of the time:  HAPPY! I haven’t really been moody at all, which is good.
Looking forward to: a few more days of relaxation before school starts back up, my mom coming in a couple weeks, and FINALLY knowing the sex!!! It will be so wonderful to refer to the baby by name or gender pronoun rather than “it” or “the little person.”


Austin’s weekly reflection:
Sleep? Terrible since I hurt my back yesterday (he is digging a trench outside and pulled a muscle… I am now nurse Sarah)
Best moment of the week? Fernando scaring the baby. Sarah and I went out to dinner tonight and her belly is getting so big! It’s adorable.
Food cravings? ROOTBEER FLOATS!!
Gender prediction? Still a girl.
Looking forward to: finishing some yard work this break, and seeing how Sarah’s belly grows.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and your belly and you! So happy to hear everything is moving along so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys crack me up!!! fernando's eyebrows are the best :) ! do u guys find out the sex of the baby in 2 weeks?! msg me ur cell and addy so JC, baby and i can send a little something special! :)
    xoxo anh

    ReplyDelete