Thursday, March 7, 2013

Shitty Mom, Awesome Gift!


My friend, Amber, surprised me with this awesome book and I am super excited to read it!

Chapters/sections include:


  • Your Children Want to Ruin You
  • Road trip with your kids: multiply how bad you think it will be by a thousand, then add a million
  • How to leave your baby in the car while you dash into the 7-11
  • How to drop off your sick kid at daycare before the teacher figures it out
  • How to hand off a newborn who just filled a diaper
  • Yes, the babysitter is judging you
I mean, come on!

Granted, I won't have time to read anything other than literary theory for the next few months, but I view this book as a light at the end of the tunnel!

Thanks, Amber!! I know you'll be a shitty mom too someday!




No comments:

Post a Comment