Wednesday, May 22, 2013

And the nursery begins...

This past weekend, Austin and I primed and painted the nursery. It took a little longer than expected for a couple reasons:
1. I get exhausted so easily
2. We realized that our initial paint selection sucked so we needed to make a run to the store and pick out a new one. We ended on Stormy Day, which is a really lovely grey with hints of lilac

I don't have any pictures of the actual paint yet because...well... because I keep forgetting to take one.
Whoops.

It was wonderful to do something for Mila and start to get her space ready for her 
(even though we will probably leave Pullman before she is 2)

Anyway, here are some pics of us priming her nursery...




Anyway, Austin got quite the thrill because I decided that I needed to wear tight clothes (as I tend to accidentally rub into walls) and only clothes I do not care about.
What does this mean?
Non-maternity leggings and a shirt I wore when I took the GREs 
(Graduate Record Exam)

I am not really sure how any painting got done because of how incredibly attractive and sexy I was looking.

We thought you might enjoy the splendor of this scene and my awesome and perfect-fitting wardrobe choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment